Monday, August 9, 2010

An this is what happens when...

... me and best riding buddy Mollie spend an afternoon at the barn with a camera. This was before the horse show, actually, we were practicing for it. I would post pics of the show, but they would be duplicates of my mom's blog, so you can just see them there.

This is Mollie, riding Cassidy over a course of 2' jumps...

... and this is her second attempt on the last jump- which was 2'6'' high.

And then it was my turn.

Both of us did really good in the show, each bringing home a handful of ribbons. Looks like all our practicing payed off!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yay Kirky! Glad you posted videos too! Do you have any videos of the show classes?

Lila said...

Yes, they are on moms iphone tho, and I don't know when she will get them off

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

YAY!!! You updated your blog!! Hot-bliggety-blog!!

Nana said...

Great video's Kirsten. You both did good. You are looking very pro on a horse.