Monday, February 8, 2010

Skiing Trip

Yay! I'm back from my skiing trip- and i didn't die!!!! It was soooooo much fun! Our cabin was amazing and gigantic- with a hot tub!! The snow was perfect for skiing- really fluffy and soft so I didn't hurt myself when I fell and didn't fly down the hill because it was icy. The lifts were my least favorite part- I normally fell while getting off. Keeping your balance is harder than it seems and horseback riding skills doesn't come into play here. I wish I had pictures to go along with my post but I forgot to bring my camera (read: couldn't find my camera) so check my mom's blog for the pics.

4 comments:

Nana said...

Glad you had fun and that you didn't die. love you.

Karen said...

The lifts are not my favorite part either! I'm glad you had fun and enjoyed it. The very first time I went skiing was also the very first time I saw snow. I was completely overwhelmed! But Uncle Cary was very patient and a great teacher :). Have fun during your snow week!

Lila said...

yeah were going skiing again on saturday mom loved it that much!!

Lila said...

yeah were going skiing again on saturday mom loved it that much!!