Thursday, August 14, 2008

Horse Show

Tomorrow, as some of you may know, I will be in my very first horse show!!! It is held at Olde Hope Farms ( www.oldehopefarms.com ) and I will be entering the Elementary Division in Evening Shade III on August 15. If you go to their website you will see the words "our 2008 eventing schedule". Beneath that it says August 15 2008- Evening Shade III. If you click on "times" right below it it will bring up a different page. Click "times" again at the bottom of the page. Then scroll down until you see boxes. Go five boxes down and I am number 64. The horses name is Know No Limits, and they spelled my name wrong. It's a lot of steps to follow, but I think it makes everything look so professional when you see my name on the website. I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm not sure how I will sleep tonight. I will post pictures tomorrow, and so will my mom.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am SO excited for you and I will be praying for you. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures. You go girl. You will do great. Love you bunches.

Florida Girl said...

I am excited for you! I love the name of your horse too.