Saturday, February 16, 2008

BRACES!!!

Well, today I got my braces. It took FOREVER to get them on! Then they had to suck the spit out of my mouth it was not a relaxing or enjoyable experience but I had Maddy by my side umm just... well being annoying jk!! Then they put this wierd thing around my lips and personally I think I looked like a duck. The cement tasted horrible and it hurt when they put the rubber band color things on. Then we went to Boston Market and I got mashed potatoes(yummy yummy in my tummy!lol) and macaroni and cheese. We went to the mall and bought mom some jeans. Maddy kicked a soccer ball the whole time in Old Navy and ran into people who looked at her like she was wierd or something (now where would they get that idea??). We went to the bookstore and got frappacinos(once again, yummy in my tummy!)

7 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Your braces look so cutie-pa-tootie!!

Love, Mom

Nana said...

Looking forward to seeing a picture of you in your braces.

Love ya,
Nana

casey ryan said...

Hey Kirsten,
Your probably in pain. Im remember when I got my braces. And ya the things they stick in your mouth did make me look like a duck. Do you get to change your colors?
Luv Always,
Casey

Lila said...

Hey Casey - yeah I'm in pain. Bleck. I just realized one of my teeth has already moved like crazy! No wonder it hurts. I need advice on what color bands I should get next. Keep leaving comments!

Karen said...

Hi Kirsten! Auntie Karen wants to see a picture of you! Wear those braces proudly because it means you'll have strong healthy teeth! And eats lots of ice cream today...
Love,
Aunt Karen

casey ryan said...

I say if there is any holiday coming up get thoses colors. Or if its like the middle of summer just get a color that makes you happy and see how cool braces are even if they hurt a TON!!
Luv Always,
Casey
P.S Lets get together this summer Call me!

Lila said...

Yeah, my friend got hers on Halloween and she got orange and black. I think we're coming for a visit right after school ends.